If you are like the majority of people you do not give too much thought to the inner workings of a refrigerator unless it stops running, or unless it comes time to buy a new one. To ensure you get the most from this important appliance it can be extremely nice to understand exactly how it keeps your food cold—and Accel Appliance Repair is here to help.
Read below to find out everything you will want to understand concerning how refrigerators run, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s the time to hire refrigerator repair Auburn.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You won’t find too many homes that don’t feature a refrigerator in the kitchen. It has been a must-have kitchen appliance for several years now. A refrigerator stores food and drinks at the right temperature, in order to stop spoilage and stop harmful bacteria. The concept of refrigeration starts by moving the heat from the inside of the appliance to the exterior, by relying on principles of evaporation and condensation.
The standard parts of your refrigerator are. For questions or service call Accel Appliance Repair:
The compressor is a combination of a pump and motor, and it’s necessary for the circulation of refrigerant dispersed in the system.
The compressor is an integral part of a refrigerator. You should enlist a professional company if the compressor is broken.
The condenser is attached on the rear outside wall of the appliance and will help to disperse the warmth collected from within the refrigerator then out in the surrounding air.
The evaporator is stored on the interior of a refrigerator where it absorbs the heat trapped within it, effectively reducing the temperature inside.
The moment an evaporator stops working, it is time to find a professional. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Liquid refrigerant is carried through a capillary tube which serves as an expansion tool as it cools the gas, thereby turning the gas into a liquid.
A thermostat helps regulate the current temperature within a refrigerator, engaging a new cooling period when appropriate.
A thermostat inside of a refrigerator is prone to problems. Troubleshoot and call a technician in Auburn for service right when an issue occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. The moment the temperature inside the refrigerator is higher than the set point sensors notify the compressor to engage, and then the cool down begins. The refrigerator attracts the cool liquified refrigerant, pressurizes and condenses the liquid, and raises the temperature, so it can turn into a gas.
2. The compressor directs the hot gas towards the condenser coils on the outside of the unit, where it comes into contact with warmer air temperature in the kitchen and returns back to a liquid state.
3. The cooled liquified gas then continues on its journey to the refrigerator evaporator, traveling through the many coils on the inside of the appliance and freezer.
4. The coolant absorbs the hot air from the interior of the refrigerator, thereby returning the temperature down to the optimal set point.
5. The refrigerant then will evaporate, and will return back into a gas, and then returns to the refrigerator compressor unit to then continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration technology is often found in a lot of applications and appliances, including heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and residential freezers. By extracting warmth from one location and then distributing it to elsewhere the continuous cycle of refrigeration contributes in cooling a house, provides a perfect storage space for perishable food, and helps with the manufacturing and storage of a number of different everyday products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator require service? You can schedule repair with Accel Appliance Repair.
Accel Appliance Repair can fix most popular models of refrigerators – including industrial models, side-by-side and stand-alone.Our licensed appliance repairmen in Auburn complete training to troubleshoot and repair cooling problems, ice makers, condensation, puddles and leaks, lighting, digital controls, smart controls and various malfunctions. We know refrigerator repair! Schedule now!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2024  Accel Appliance Repair